Porcelain Veneers are the more traditional approach to changing the shape, colour or position of teeth to create a more attractive smile. They are made of thin layers of porcelain that are crafted by a lab technician to cover the front surface of a tooth. They can be used to transform just one tooth or an entire smile.
Porcelain Veneers are very durable and help to achieve a natural result as they are made to look just like your own teeth. A small amount of enamel is removed from your own tooth to allow the veneer to look as natural as possible.
You may be interested in porcelain veneers if:
- You have chipped or broken teeth
- Your teeth are discoloured
- You have gaps between your teeth
- Your teeth have become worn down
- You have misaligned or irregularly shaped teeth